We opened our main (head office) showroom in Cwmbran, South Wales at the beginning of December with our new 2021 collection.
Despite the recent changes to the COVID measurements in each part of the country we remain open for business with bookings stretching well into March.
Our office, warehouse and tinsel factory has remained open throughout 2020 operating under strict COVID safety measures which are under constant review. We have consulted an external, independent health and safety consultant and have had a recent successful visit from the Health and Safety Executive.
For our visiting customers we have the following measure in place:
- Limits on the number of customers per day
- A separate customer showroom entrance
- Temperature checks on entering the building
- Verbal symptom check on entering the building
- NHS track and trace app and internal contact tracing information
- Masks or face shields must be worn and can be provided if required
- Antibacterial hand gel is available throughout the showrooms
- Strict social distancing in place with reminders throughout the showrooms
- All meeting rooms are sanitised after use
- Regular cleaning throughout the day by our in house team
- Pre-packed lunches and snacks are provided
If you have any questions regarding these safety measures before your visit please give us a call on 01633 627 300